As an optician or ophthalmologist, you are in a key position for us: you can help us to raise awareness of GoodVision and make a big difference together with your customers, patients and employees.
The counters in opticians' stores and waiting rooms in doctors' surgeries are ideal places to raise awareness of our work with a donation box and information material.
Changing the world with us as an optician and ophthalmologist
950 million people worldwide would need glasses, but cannot afford them. Dener is one of them. The eight-year-old from Brazil is extremely short-sighted. For years, he had to make do with glasses that were far too weak. His family didn't have the money to visit an optician. But then Dener's mother found out about an eye camp run by GoodVision. His eye test revealed a visual defect of minus 11 diopters. Dener received the right glasses on the spot and can see properly for the first time in his life: "So that's what you look like, mom!"
Like Dener, over 600,000 people worldwide have received a pair of OneDollarGlasses in the last 11 years.
GoodVision helps people around the world to see well and gain a new perspective with free eye tests and individually fitted glasses. Support us in this!
- Social commitment: Would you like to get involved in social causes and are you looking for a sustainable project that fits in with your professional field of optometry and ophthalmology?
- Passion for good vision: Would you like to bring your passion for eye health more into the public eye and also give people in the global South access to high-quality glasses and medical care?
- Attracting new customers and patients: Are you looking for ways to attract new customers who care about social engagement or who enjoy traveling and immersing themselves in foreign cultures?
- Increase customer loyalty: Do you want to appeal to your customers with a variety of topics beyond eyewear and want more emotional content to strengthen your customer loyalty?
Then GoodVision is the right place for you!
We can provide you with uncomplicated support:
- High-quality donation box: The handmade box (14 cm x 14 cm x 25 cm) made of wood is reminiscent of the bending machines used to manufacture the OneDollarGlasses. Includes mounted original OneDollarGlasses, information material and brief instructions for transferring the donations received. Order free of charge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive information material: Order the magazine "Our Annual Report" or our mini-brochure for your waiting room, shop window or salesroom.
- Commitment in action: We come to you and liven up your premises with presentations, hands-on bending training or an information stand. For your individual event or your stand at the city festival.
- Content for your communication and marketing: Show your commitment in social media, on your website, in your advertising. We support you with high-quality images, videos and professional content.
We look forward to your creative ideas and will be happy to help you implement them.